“You have power over your mind –
not outside events. Realize this, and
you will find strength.”
An introduction to
Sessions cover topics that are central to one’s fulfilment and realization of truth with a constant reference to some of the world’s most ancient philosophic traditions.
The nature of the courses is neither dogmatic nor prescriptive. Students are encouraged neither to accept nor reject the teachings offered them, but to test them in everyday life and evaluate their worth on the basis of their direct experience.
In this course, you can start the journey towards:
Empowering Your Self by:
- Understanding what wisdom is
- Knowing Yourself
- Using wisdom in your everyday life
Being You, With Yourself & Others by:
- Stopping to act from habit & emotion
- Meeting people as if they were your teachers.
- Expanding your view of the world.
Finding Happiness & Joy by:
- Overcoming worries and anxieties for better health & wellness
- Seeing the Joy & Happiness that is around you & in you
- Becoming more efficient at what you do
- Having more energy for yourself.
Students in the school meet in discussion groups with a tutor, who is also a student of the school. None of the tutors receives any remuneration for teaching; their time is given freely.
Enrolments will be taken on the evening of the third lecture.
Tuesday 3rd October
Mr. David Degaetano & Mrs. Bernardette Degaetano
The fee is €65.00 for the whole course. Students pay €50.00