“Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is so dark.”
The School of Practical Philosophy, a non-profit organisation, invites you to a 10-week introductory course that will set you on a journey to connect with your inner peace, find true happiness and celebrate the beauty that YOU have within.
In this course, you can start the journey towards:
Empowering Your Self by:
– Understanding what wisdom is
– Knowing Yourself
– Using wisdom in your everyday life
Being You, With Yourself & Others by:
– Stop acting from habit & emotion
– Meeting people as if they were your teachers.
– Expanding your view of the world.
Finding Happiness & Joy by:
– Overcoming worries and anxieties for better health & wellness
– Seeing the Joy & Happiness that is around you & in you
– Becoming more efficient at what you do
– Having more energy for yourself.
The course begins on Thursday 10th October 2019 between 6.30pm and 9:00pm. It will be held for 10 weeks every Thursday evening. It will be held at 101 St Christopher Street Valletta (corner with Marsamxett Road).
Enrollments will be taken on the evening of the third Lecture where the fees are:
– €60.00 for the whole course
– €50.00 for students
Refreshments are included
For further information telephone 21334429, 21436129
or visit www.practicalphilosophymalta.eu
Start the journey to your highest self!