The School of Practical Philosophy, a non-profit organisation, would like to invite you to a 10-week Online Introductory Course that explores wisdom, inner peace and true happiness.
The course begins on Tuesday, 5th May 2020 between 7.00 pm and 8:00 pm. It will be held once weekly on a Tuesday evening. Course members will be limited to the first 30 enrolments. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the online course and enrolment.
We shall examine how you can, in a practical way,
Empower yourself by:
– Understanding the nature of wisdom
– Learning how to access wisdom every day
– Exploring what you truly are
Be yourself by:
– Not acting out of habit or impulse
– Learning from the people you meet every day
– Expanding your view of the world
Find Happiness and Joy by:
– Dealing with worries and anxieties
– Seeing the Happiness and Joy around you
– Becoming more efficient at what you do
– Increasing your energy
A nominal fee of 15 Euros is required to register for the course.
For further information telephone 21334429, 21436129 or 79338611.